Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken breast (all-white-meat)
- 1⁄2 small onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce, Frank's Brand
- blue cheese dressing, for dipping
- 3 scallions, green and white parts thinly sliced, for garnish
- Combine ground chicken, onion, garlic and parsley.
- Season with salt/pepper.
- Form meatballs and bake at 400 for 12 minutes. Bake them on a foil lined baking sheet and drizzle them with oil first.
- In a skillet, melt butter and add hot sauce.
- Once meatballs are cooked, add them to the skillet to coat with sauce and serve!
Adapted from Rachel Ray