This chocolate Butterfinger fudge recipe is adapted from the beautiful Joan at Chocolate, Chocolate and More. I added the Butterfinger Baking bits for added crunch with some extra sweetness….as if fudge isn ‘t sweet enough! If you can’t find the baking bits in your local grocery store, just pick up some Butterfinger candy bars and chop them yourself. Keep them kinda chunky though-not too fine! The added texture from the chunks is nice on the fudge!
Butterfinger Chocolate Fudge
- 14 ounces can Sweetened Condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag Butterfinger baking bits or chop up the candy bars if you can't find these! Leave some nice sized chunks.
- Microwave the milk and chips for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth adding 15 seconds at a time back in the microwave if not smooth.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment.
- Pour on Butterfinger bits across the top. Just press gently so they'll adhere.
- Let it set up-can place in fridge.
- Cut and eat, eat, eat!
Adapted from the wonderful Joan at Chocolate, Chocolate and more!