Roasted Banana Bread
- 5 bananas (peels still on)
- 2 c. flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- ½ c. melted butter
- Optional: melted chocolate chips for drizzle and raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line pan with foil and prick banana peels with a fork.
- Bake 20 minutes and cool. Peels will be black! Let cool and measure out 1½ cups mashed banana to use for recipe.
- Grease bottom of 9x5 loaf pan.
- Stir together egg, sugar and butter.
- Add mashed banana and combine.
- Add all dry ingredients and fold together just until combined.
- Bake 55-60 minutes.
- Cool 10 mins. in pan and then remove to cool completely on a rack before slicing.
- If desired, drizzle bread with melted chocolate chips and raspberries!