The perfect morning pancakes and so easy to prepare. We love to add chocolate chips, too. Bananas and blueberries would also be a nice addition. You may also love Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes and Fruity Pebble Pancakes.
You may need:
- 2 cups flour
- 2 T. granulated sugar
- 1 T. baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup butter melted and slightly cooled
- Additional butter for the pan
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, vanilla and melted butter.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix to combine.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat and grease with butter or oil.
- Pour on your batter to the size you like and cook on both sides.
- Add chocolate chips if desired!
- Serve with hot maple syrup!
Adapted from Completely Delicious