Yup! You read that correctly and no, you are not dreaming! Fruity Pebble Pancakes are as insane, sweet and delicious as you would imagine! These really appeal to the kid in you as well as the real kids running through your home! Or the grandkids! What a way to spoil a grandkid after a sleepover! They’d wake up to these beauties and never want to return home to Cheerios and milk. LOL! Serve these up with extra fruity pebbles sprinkles on top, some maple syrup and even some whipped cream if you dare! Trust me…..Fruity Pebble Pancakes for the win this weekend!
Fruity Pebble Pancakes
- 1 c. flour
- 1 ½ T. sugar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1 ¼ c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 T. melted butter and cooled slightly
- 1 cup fruity pebbles plus extra for garnish
- Extra butter for skillet/griddle
- Combine eggs and milk with a whisk.
- Whisk in butter.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Fold in cereal.
- Heat skillet/griddle with butter and dollop 1/3 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles appear and it browns on edges.
- Flip and cook other side.
- Serve with syrup and sprinkle with extra fruity pebbles!