Chocolate Dipped Christmas Cheesecake Slices are our of control! Whip these out on Christmas day and you may get extra presents! Shake these up with any sprinkles or toppings you like.
I used chocolates from Chocoley! You have to scope out their line of chocolates. They are called Bada Bing. Such a cute name and they not only melt completely evenly and smooth, but they are gluten free, too!!!! Thanks to Chocoley for providing this chocolate for these outstanding slices!
Chocolate Dipped Christmas Cheesecake Slices
- 3 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 16 T. melted butter
- 3 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- Chocoley milk chocolate disks
- Chocoley white chocolate disks
- Stir all together and press into a 9x13 pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Bake at 350 for 7 minutes. Cool
- Cream the sugar, cream cheese, and flour with an electric mixer on medium until light and fluffy.
- On medium low, add eggs one at a time, mixing well with each addition.
- Add sour cream and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- Pour on prepared crust and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool completely and chill several hours.
- Cut into triangle shaped slices and freeze slices till solid.
- Melt disks gently in the microwave.
- Dip slices and lay on wax paper lined cookie sheets.
- Chill until set.
- Melt white disks and drizzle on slices. Add sprinkles.
- Keep in fridge!
Chocoley provided the chocolate for this-all opinions are my own.