Cookie Ice Cream Cones
Homemade ice cream cones are more amazing than any store bought cones! These are a must try!!!
You will need:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract,
- ⅔ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Merckens melting disks, melted: to brush on insides
- Garnish: Hot Fudge, sprinkles or chopped cookies/candies
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray pan with Pam.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add butter.
- Stir in chips.
- Make balls of dough (2T) and place in molds.
- Add insert and press.
- Remove excess from tops and use a knife to smooth around the tops.
- Bake 14-16 mins.
- Cool a few mins and remove from pan.
- Brush inside with melted chocolate melts, dip tops and add sprinkles.
- Top with scoops of your favorite flavor if ice cream.