An amazing crust topped with a peanut butter cheesecake and smothered in a rich, chocolate ganache! OH MY!!!!! This is everything you think it is and then some!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 24 oz cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate use bars not chips
- Combine all ingredients and press into a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake 8 minutes at 350. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and the sugar until smooth.
- Add salt, vanilla, eggs and sour cream.
- Add peanut butter.
- Pour into the pan and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Let cool and chill overnight or 6 hours.
- My cheesecake had a HUGE crack-or 3-but no worries, the chocolate covers it and makes it look amazing when cut into!!!
- Heat the cream in the microwave just until it bubbles.
- Have the chocolate broken up in a bowl and pour the cream over it.
- Let sit 2 minutes and then whisk smooth.
- Pour ganache over the cooled cheesecake and chill an additional 1-2 hours.
Adapted From Love, Laugh, Cook