Grilled Truffle Shrimp
This truffle shrimp is just fabulous. The “truffle” comes from a delicious seasoning that I picked up at Trader Joes. If you can’t find it, the shrimp is still delicious on its own. I topped it off with a balsamic glaze, also found at Trader Joes. I love to serve this over arugula with Mason Jar Salad Dressing.
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1½ pounds, peeled, deveined shrimp
- ½ tsp. chipotle seasoning
- 1 tsp. truffle seasoning
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- Balsamic glaze (store bought from Trader Joes)
- Heat olive oil in a grill pan.
- Season shrimp with chipotle, truffle, salt and pepper.
- Grill a few mins on each side.
- Remove to a plate and squeeze the fresh lime juice over the shrimp.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze, if desired
- Serve over Arugula.