Lime Shrimp Avocado Cups
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons oil (Macadamia Nut great! or use olive oil)
- salt/pepper/smoked paprika
- 8 garlic cloves
- 2 limes, one zested and both juices
- 4 avocados
- arugula if desired with balsamic vinegar
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper, smoked paprika.
- Heat oil in a grill pan and cook shrimp a few minutes on each side until done.
- Mince the garlic through a garlic press and throw half in the pan to cook the last minute.
- Toss shrimp with the rest of the garlic, lime juice and lime zest.
- Serve in avocados (Halve them and remove pit. You can mash the avocado in the cup or cut in squares with a sharp knife.