Slow Cooker Raspberry Fudge
Slow cooker fudge? Crockpot fudge? Fudge in the slow cooker is absolutely delish. Many wonder why I’d bother melting the ingredients in a slow cooker as opposed to the microwave. Why make a mess in the slow cooker? Well, it has something to do with the end product. The fudge comes out creamier, yummier and extra smooth. Definitely worth a dirty slow cooker! If you don’t like raspberry, feel free to add other mix-ins that you like! Maybe some oreos, peanut butter chips, Reese’s or why not all three of those together! This raspberry fudge will make a perfect gift for friends and family, too!
Have you signed up for emails yet? Don’t miss a dish!
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (I had best results with Ghirardelli chips!!!)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup jam, room temp
- Place first 3 ingredients in the slow cooker on low.
- Stir every 10 minutes to avoid burning and do NOT put the lid on.
- After 40 mins it should be all melted and thick.
- Turn off the heat.
- Pour into a 9×11 pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Drop jam by teaspoons on top and swirl through the fudge.
- Let chill in fridge a few hours-loosely covered.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Keep wrapped in fridge.