You may also love: Dark Chocolate Milky Way Bars.
You may need:
- 1½c. Oreo crumbs
- 3-4 T. melted butter (just so crumbs hold together well: I used 4T)
- 2T. sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 80 grams sour cream, room temperature
- 1 T. heavy cream, room temperature
- 1 T. vanilla
- 140 g. granulated sugar
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- Whipped Cream
- 2 c. cold heavy cream
- ¼c. powdered sugar
- 1 T. non-fat dry milk powder
- MilkyWay mini bars-some whole, some sliced in half on a diagonal
- Hot fudge
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spray 6x3 removable bottom pan with PAM, line with parchment circle and spray again.
- Mix all ingredients and press into the bottom of pan and up the sides a bit.
- Bake 12 mins and then cool.
- Mix the cream cheese on medium high 4-5 mins until creamy.
- Scrape down the bowl a couple of times.
- Add the sour cream, heavy cream, vanilla, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Mix on low until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- It should be smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs on low just until combined and finish mixing with a spatula.
- Pour it into the cooled crust.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 12 mins and 300 then lower temp to 225.
- Bake 95 mins-do NOT open oven.
- Shut oven off and leave cake in the oven for 1 hour. (Still NO opening)
- Crack oven open a few inches and let cake sit another hour.
- Remove to a rack to cool and then chill in fridge overnight.
- The next day, loosen bottom with fingers to release.
- Place on top of a tall narrow can and pull down sides to release.
- Cover top with plastic wrap, flip over in hand and remove base of pan from the cake and the parchment.
- Place on cake plate and decorate with hot fudge, whipped cream and MilkyWays.
- Whipped cream
- Beat cream until almost stiff.
- Slowly add sugar.
- Add milk powder.
- Pipe as you like. I used a 1m.
My Recipe is adapted from Say_Cheesecake-check out my friend’s page! You will love her insta!!!