Love Nutella? You are in the right place! Scroll right down and print this recipe! ‘Nuff said!
- 2½ cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, soft
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Nutella
- 4 large eggs
- Chocolate frosting
- Ferrero Rocher Candies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Wrap the outer bottom of a 9-inch springform pan tightly with aluminum foil and prepare a water bath or use a cheesecake moat.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press in bottom of pan and up sides.
- Bake 10 mins and cool.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and about 2-inches up the sides of the pan. Bake for 10 mins.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300ºF.
- Beat the cream cheese, heavy cream, and sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and salt.
- Add Nutella.
- Beat in eggs until smooth.
- Pour in pan (and water bath/moat)
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 mins.
- Shut oven off and leave cheesecake in oven for another 90 minutes.
- Cool to room temp and chill in fridge.
- Frost with frosting and top with candies, if desired.
Adapted from Baked from an Introvert