Sea scallops are not only delicious and “fancy” but so simple to prepare. They are perfect for preparing after work as they cook up in just a few minutes! Wow your family with some sea scallops. They are yummy served with rice, pasta or even zucchini noodle (zoodles)-the latest culinary fad!
Pan Fried Sea Scallops
24 ounces scallops, dried with paper towels
1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Heat oil in skillet. Add garlic for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Once hot, add scallops and season with salt/pepper. Cook about 5 mins.
- Flip scallops over and season again with salt/pepper.
- Cook about an other 5 minutes or until cooked through and nicely browned.
- Serve over rice, pasta or even salad!