These pastry flour chocolate chip cookies are hands down awesome! I swapped out all purpose flour for pastry flour! You can definitely use all-purpose but the pastry flour adds another level to the all-time loved chocolate chip cookie! I bought mine at Sur La Table but you can also find it here on Amazon!
Pastry flour is also fabulous when making pie crusts!!!
Super Cookie Chips
Pastry Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2½ c. Pastry Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1C. dark brown sugar
- ½ c. White Sugar
- 1 c. butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 10 ounce bag Guittard super cookie chips
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add chips.
- Scoop large T. onto parchment lined cookie sheets and bake at 375 degrees! If you have a convection option, use that!
- Bake 8-9 mins.
- Remove from oven and remove to wire rack to cool.