These pastry flour chocolate chip cookies are hands down awesome! I swapped out all purpose flour for pastry flour! You can definitely use all-purpose but the pastry flour adds another level to the all-time loved chocolate chip cookie! I bought mine at Sur La Table but you can also find it here on Amazon!
Pastry flour is also fabulous when making pie crusts!!!
Pastry Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 ½ c. Pastry Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 C. dark brown sugar
- ½ c. White Sugar
- 1 c. butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 10 ounce bag Guittard super cookie chips
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add chips.
- Scoop large T. onto parchment lined cookie sheets and bake at 375 degrees! If you have a convection option, use that!
- Bake 8-9 mins.
- Remove from oven and remove to wire rack to cool.