No bake is the way of summer baking! This dish is fabulous. The hardest part is waiting for the cookies to soften! I recommend serving 30-36 hours after preparing it. The good news is it will be worth the wait! And the level of ease for preparation? SIMPLE! In fact, bring the kids in the kitchen…they totally can do this one! Bring on the Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Box Cake!
Here are some other fabulous no -bake desserts you have just got to try!!!
No-Bake Nutter Butter Freezer Pie
No-Bake Strawberry Ganache Tart
No-Bake Snickers Cheesecake Bars
No-Bake Hot Fudge Rolo Cheesecake
Just look at those oreo layers in there-don’t you wanna just dig right in?
Of course, I couldn’t resist a little peanut butter drizzle on top! And mini peanut butter chips! Why not!
Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Box Cake
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 36 Oreos
- Line a loaf pan with nonstick foil.
- Line the bottom of the pan with Oreos (break some to fit the empty spaces).
- Mix the peanut butter and the cool whip together.
- Pour some ⅓ over oreos.
- Layer with more oreos and another ⅓ cream.
- One last layer of oreos and the rest of the cream.
- Decorating the top:
- I melted some extra peanut butter and piped it on along with drizzling some hot fudge. I sprinkled with mini peanut butter chips and chopped oreos.
Looks like a good and easy dessert to bring to a family get together and I know my family would love it!!