Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
These cookies have sinful centers! Serve warm or microwave a few seconds once cooled. Yes, the recipe is in grams but once you have a food scale it is easy peasy! You can find an inexpensive digital scale on Amazon.
- 125g Creamy peanut butter (skippy)
- 190g Cold Butter, cut into cubes
- 135g Caster Sugar (I buy at whole foods)
- 135g Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 100g Crushed Nutter Butter Cookies (use food processor)
- 420g All purpose flour
- 10g baking powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 100g White Chocolate Chips (I prefer Callebaut)
- 100g Milk Chocolate Chips (I used Ghirardelli)
- 3 eggs (original called for 2, I used 3)
- Divide peanut butter into 12 "blobs" on parchment paper and place in freezer.
- Beat butter in a mixer just to break it up.
- Add sugars just to combine, not cream.
- Add dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Add chips.
- Add eggs just until the dough all comes together.
- Weigh dough into 100 gram balls and wrap the dough around one of your frozen peanut butter "blobs."
- Preheat oven 425.
- Heat pan 5 mins.
- When ready put cookies on parchment onto hot pan.Press cookies down a bit.
- Lower temp to 375 and bake 14 mins.
Recipe adapted from Cupcake Jemma