Skillet Shrimp Scampi
This easy weeknight meal tastes amazing and comes together in no time at all! It makes the yummiest sauce so you can serve it over pasta or rice if you prefer. You may also like Spinach Artichoke Shrimp or Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas with Chipotle Shrimp.
You may need:
- 1½ lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined (Season with salt/pepper)
- 4 T. butter
- 5 cloves garlic
- ¼ c. lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- ¼ c. white wine
- ½ lemon cut into slices
- fresh parsley and chives, chopped for garnish
- Heat skillet over medium.
- Add butter to melt and then the garlic.
- Lay shrimp in skillet and cook a few minutes on each side.
- Pour in wine and lemon juice and let simmer.
- Add lemon slices.
- Sprinkle on parsley/chives and serve over pasta.
- Optional: sprinkle on parmesan cheese