Ultimate Chocolate Frosted Brownies
- 1⅔ cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 STICK SOFT BUTTER
- 1¼ C. POWDERED SUGAR
- 3T. COCOA POWDER
- 2T. MILK
- SPLASH OF VANILLA
- Line 9x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sugar, butter and water in large bowl.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Electric Mix all ingredients until smooth and creamy