Nonstick foil-best invention!
White Chocolate Candy Bars
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup white chocolate disks (use good quality ones-I got mine at whole foods)
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup mini peanut butter cups
- Cream the butter with the brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the oats and vanilla.
- Add the flour and the condensed milk, a little of each at a time. You will not need all of the condensed milk-just enough to hold it all together. Leave over a little bit.
- Stir in the chips, pb cups and white chocolate disks)
- Press dough into a 9x9 square baking pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Cut into squares!
Adapted from The View From Great Island