Oreo truffles are one of the oldest chocolate tricks in the book yet they never disappoint. These white chocolate oreo truffles are made so easily using only 2 ingredients. They then take a nice bath in some melted chocolate to be fancied up! I had fun dipping some of these in white chocolate with a nice dark chocolate drizzle. Add some sprinkles for a wow presentation!
Also Check Out My…
- 1 box Oreos
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- Chocoley white chocolate Bada Bings and milk chocolate
- Food process the cookies and cream cheese until a cookie dough forms.
- Roll into balls and chill in fridge on cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Melt white chocolate and dip oreos.
- Let sit in fridge 5 mins.
- Drizzle with milk chocolate and add sprinkles. Let dry.