JACK DANIEL’S CUPCAKES FOR THE GROWN UPS!

These cupcakes were the perfect touch for a 30th surprise birthday party!  Jack Daniel’s chocolate frosting pushes these cupcakes over the top.  Keep the kiddies away from this treat!  The cute signs for these were ordered on Etsy, or you can make your own! Print cute pictures and attached to specialty toothpicks.

Jack Daniel's chocolate frosted cupcakes
Jack Daniel's chocolate frosted cupcakes
Jack Daniel's chocolate frosted cupcakes
Jack Daniel's chocolate frosted cupcakes

A SPECIAL REQUEST FOR A SURPRISE 30TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

VANILLA CUPCAKES..THE BEST!!!

1 ¾ cups plus 2 tablespoons flour
¾ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup butter, at room temperature
1 ½ cups sugar
3 eggs
¾ cup whole milk
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract

BEAT BUTTER AND SUGAR. ADD EGGS ONE AT A TIME. ADD VANILLA. COMBINE DRY INGREDIENTS AND ADD, ALTERNATING WITH THE MILK. DIVIDE IN MUFFIN TINS AND BAKE AT 350 20-23 MINS UNTIL TESTER COMES OUT CLEAN. COOL COMPLETELY BEFORE FROSTING.

Jack Daniel’s FROSTING!!!!!

ELECTRIC MIX ALL UNTIL FLUFFY…

3 STICKS SOFT BUTTER

3 3/4C POWDERED SUGAR
9T. COCOA POWDER
6T. MILK
SPLASH OF VANILLA

6 TSP. JACK DANIELS

Click here to buy the adorable Jack Daniel’s Sticks to top off your cupcakes!

Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

1. says

For anyone in the UK, a Stick of Butter is the US equivalent to 1/4lb of butter or, in metric, 113g. Hope this helps!!

And, yes, this sounds like a cracking recipe and one which I may just have to try out tonight!! ;)

2. says

Wow these look great.. I want to make them for Christmas.. I’m totally excited.. I will make some adjustments tho.. Thank you for this! And the tooth pick thing has to be ordered threw esty? :'(

3. Aimee says

Would Crown work for this recipe also? I was thinking about making these for my boyfriend but he doesn’t like jack he likes crown.

4. jerilyn noble says

I would try these in the wilton brownie pan and use a wide decorating tip to put the icing into the cupcake then bring it up and out then ice the cupcake.

5. Gareth Tuffin says

Could you put the measurements in grams etc please for us Brits as i haven’t a clue what weight a cup is. Thankyou

6. says

These look absolutely delicious! I’ve gotten lots of inquiries on our toppers. Would you be willing to allow me to use one of your photos in our listing (with credits of course!)? Looking forward to hearing from you!

Laine

7. says

I just scrolled through one of your Pinterest boards. I now have the worse sweettooth EVER at 7am! Everything looks incredible!! Thanks for the horrible craving! Lol

Trackbacks

1. […] I used ground chicken but am also going to try it with ground beef next time.  I mixed my meatballs the pretty standard way….1 pound meat, 1 egg, some bread crumbs to hold them together (I used gluten free) and Parmesan cheese.  Added some scallions and rolled into meatballs.  I baked them on an oil lined pan for about 20 mins at 400. Meanwhile, make the sauce-this is where the magic happens!!! 1/4 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey 1/4 cup soy sauce (To make gluten free-use Tamari) 1/4 cup Dijon mustard 1/4 cup scallion 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed 1/2 tsp. salt (or to taste) 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce 1/2 tsp. garlic powder  1/4 tsp. black pepper 1T. cornstarch Place all in a pot and cook together just a few mins. Add cooked meatballs and stir to coat.  Serve topped with scallions and sesame seeds. Drizzle a drop of toasted  sesame oil on top before serving. FOLLOW THIS DINNER UP WITH JACK DANIEL’S CUPCAKES! CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE!  […]