HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MELTING CANDY CORN (YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT!) AND ADDING PEANUT BUTTER TO CREATE A BUTTERFINGER CANDY BAR? I COULDN’T IMAGINE SUCH A THING AND OF COURSE, HAD TO TRY IT! Homemade butterfinger squares are quite amazing! These were very popular treats….especially with the 6 and 8 year olds in my house! But….that didn’t stop the adults from digging in, too!
- 5 ounces candy corn
- 5 ounces peanut butter
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips, melted gently in microwave
- On medium power, melt the candy corn and peanut butter together stirring every few seconds to avoid scorching. Do not use 100 % power!
- Once melted, pour into molds and pop in freezer until set.
- Remove from mold and dip in melted chocolate.
- Drizzle more chocolate on top if you want.