Well, that name caught your attention didn’t it? Don’t worry, these are not sweet doughnuts they are savory. This is a super fun side dish to serve. It is like eating spaghetti carbonara by hand in the shape of a doughnut! I snagged my doughnut pans right off of amazon here.
I hope you try out these spaghetti doughnuts for a night of savory side dish fun!
* Inspired by a creative facebook foodie friend – Suzy- who made Mac and cheese doughnuts.(Recipe coming soon!)
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- splash of heavy cream (1-2T)
- salt to taste
- Stir everything together.
- If too watery, add more mozzarella cheese.
- Pour into greased muffins tins.
- Bake 375 12-17 minutes until golden.
- cool 2 minutes, pop out of pan and serve hot!