We are talking about ganache brownies because sometimes a boring brownie just won’t do. This is anything but a boring brownie. It is rich, decadent, thick, delicious and will satisfy your sweet tooth every single time! For Ganache Brownies You’ll Need….
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 8 ounces coarsely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 11 x 7 inch baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and let cool a few minutes.
- Stir the sugar into the butter/chocolate mix.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Spread batter evenly into the pan and bake 27-35 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Heat cream just to a boil.
- Place chocolate in a heat-safe bowl.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate and cover with a paper towel.
- Let sit 3 mins.
- Whisk until smooth. Let sit a few mins to thicken.
- Pour over brownies.
- Option #2-let ganache cool 45 mins-whip it in a mixer until fluffy and spread over brownies!