Jut when you think you have a favorite chocolate chip cookie…a new one comes a long! This recipe is insane and the cookies are crazy good! I like to chill this dough for an hour to keep them nice and thick. These have the perfect texture, flavor and consistency! Also a great ratio of chocolate to cookie! Give them a try—-with a chocolate chip cookie, you really can’t go wrong now can you? I hope My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies become your favorite, too!
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup chocolate chips (I use a combination of semi sweet and milk chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave the butter till melted.
- In a mixer, beat the butter with the sugars until creamy.
- Add the vanilla and the egg.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the chips and chill 1 hour.
- Scoop dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets and bake 9-11 mins.
- Don't over bake them!
Recipe adapted from the wonderful blog, Pinch of Yum