This fabulous recipe for black forest cheesecake brownies was adapted from Hayley Parker’s book Out of the Box Desserts which you can find on Amazon! Her book is loaded with amazing shortcut recipes and you will be impressed with each one. These are nice and easy because they use a box mix for the brownies. Everyone loves a box brownie as a base! My favorite is Betty Crocker. This is also a beautiful dessert to serve because the cherries look so pretty with the cheesecake as they are swirled together!
I hope you try out these Black Forest Cheesecake Brownies soon!
Black Forest Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
- 8 T. melted butter
- 1 egg
- 16 ounces soft cream cheese
- ⅔ c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ⅓ c. sour cream
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Optional: chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven 325 and line a 9x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Mix the brownie mix, butter and egg and press into the pan.
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add one egg at a time.
- Add vanilla and sour cream.
- Pour onto the crust.
- Use jus half the can to add cherry dollops across the top.
- Use a knife and swirl cherries into the cheesecake gently.
- Bake 27-30 mins.
- Chill a few hours and cut.
- Serve with the rest of the cherries.
- Add a chocolate drizzle, if desired.