Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins
These Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins make the most perfect brunch surprise! Sweet and delicious with a yummy surprise filling! They are also perfect with an afternoon cup of tea!
You may also love: Blueberry Cream Cheese Crumb Cake
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 T. butter, melted
- 10 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. sugar
- splash of vanilla
- ¾c. flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¾c. blueberries-fresh or frozen (reserve some for topping)
- Whisk flour, sugar and cinnamon. Add butter and stir until crumbly.
- beat all together until creamy.
- Whisk sugar and egg.
- Add sour cream.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add some blueberries. Reserve some for top.
- Spoon some batter into bottom of 6 prepared muffin cups.
- Dollop on cream cheese and top with more batter.
- Top with reserved berries and streusel.
- Pace them in the oven and bake at 400 degree for 5 minutes, then lower temp to 375 and bake 15 mins more.
Adapted from OMG Chocolate Desserts