This dinner is everything you want in a weeknight meal! Delicious, easy, fast, impressive and even pretty! I love making shrimp because it comes together so quickly with just a few fresh ingredients.
Buttery Garlic Lemon Shrimp
- 1 bag jumbo raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1T. olive oil
- 1 T. butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- juice of 2 lemons
- zest of 1 lemon and then slice this lemon for garnish
- ¼ cup white wine.
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet on medium.
- Add shrimp. Season with salt and pepper and cook on both sides a few mins till cooked through.
- Add garlic to pan for a few seconds.
- Lower heat and stir in lemon juice, zest, wine.
- Sprinkle on scallions and serve!