These cookies are adapted from Kroll’s Korner Cookies. Check out her website for fabulously thick cookies. These are more cake-like inside and were well liked in my house, I love how thick they are! No chilling required!
Cakey Kroll Cookies
- 1¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup Cake flour
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup cold, salted butter, cubed
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips (Can also use half semi sweet)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Beat butter.
- Add sugars until creamy.
- Add egg/yolk and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients just until combined.
- Then add chips.
- Measure out 5 ounce mounds. (Do not need to be formed high)
- Bake 14 mins and let cool 30 mins on cookie sheet.
- Can top with mini chips when they come out of the oven.
Why haven’t I made these????!!! Yum, yum, and more yums!!! XOXO