These Candy Corn Cutie Pretzels were made using Chocoley’s milk chocolate and white chocolate bada bing melts! Nut-free and gluten-free make them the perfect choice for a classroom treat! Start with a pretzel, dip it in the milk chocolate, add a white chocolate drizzle, pop on some sprinkles and sugar candy candy corns for this cute treat! My son had fun helping and we know his first grade friends are going to love them!
Those candy corn cuties will make every kid smile!
I used a new tool for drizzling this time. It rocked! Check it out here!
- Bada Bing milk chocolates
- Bada Bing white chocolates
- sugar candies
- Melt chocolates gently.
- Dip pretzels and lay on wax paper. Let set.
- Add white chocolate drizzle, sprinkles and sugar candies.
- Pop in fridge 10 minutes or until set.