Chocolate Dipped Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Chocolate Dipped Oreo Cheesecake Bites are absolutely outrageous. If you love oreos and cheesecake then get right into the kitchen and make these. I love thats these can be made ahead of time and parked in the fridge for a few days! When dipping these beautiful bites, I used Merckens chocolate disks. They melt smooth and creamy and taste fabulous! You can also use a high quality chocolate chip like Ghirardelli!
You may also like:
- 24 Oreos, processed in food processor
- 5 Tablespoons butter , melted
- For the filling:
- 16 ounces soft cream cheese
- ½ c. sugar
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 T. flour
- ½ tsp.salt
- 10 chopped oreos
- 16 ounces Ghirardelli chocolate or Merckens disks, melted after the cheesecake has been frozen and cut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 8x8'' pan with nonstick foil.
- Combine oreo crumbs and butter.
- Press in pan and bake 8 mins. Cool.
- Lower oven to 325
- Beat cream cheese and sugar.
- On low, add sour cream, eggs, vanilla, flour, and salt.
- Once well blended, add Oreos gently with a rubber spatula.
- Bake 40 mins.
- Cool and then freeze a few hours or over night.
- Cut into small squares and dip in the melted chocolate.
- Lat on wax paper and chill in fridge,
- Add a drizzle with a spoon, if desired.
Adapted from Tastes Better From Scratch