Chocolate Chip Raisinette Cookies
Decisions, decisions! Raisinettes? Cookies? Well, why not both! I have combined one of our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes with my favorite movie candy! I cannot go to the movie without bringing some yummy raisinettes. If you are also a fan then you are going to go crazy for these unique cookies. These Chocolate Chip Raisinette Cookies are jam packed with both milk and semisweet chocolate chips plus loads of Raisinettes! And since, raisins are a fruit I’d say these are pretty
healthy yummy! I hope you love these chocolate chip raisinette cookies as much as my kids did! Wouldn’t these be perfect at the movie theater with a huge tub of buttered popcorn?! I think so! These cookies can also be made ahead of time and frozen. You have a choice for this option. You can bake the cookies and once cooled, freeze in ziploc freezer bags. Or, you can freeze the dough and bake off when you want fresh cookies!
You will also love:
- 2½C. Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1C. dark brown sugar
- ½C. White Sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup semisweet chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 heaping cup raisinettes (plus a few more for good luck!)
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add chips and raisinettes.
- Chill 30 mins.
- Scoop with a large scoop. (1⅞ ounces dough is what I use for each cookie.)
- Bake at 350 degrees on parchment or silpat (convection if you have it) for 9-11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove to wire rack to cool.