- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 40 Kraft Caramels
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- coarse sea salt, optional
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth.
- Line a muffin tin or mini muffin tin with paper liners. (I used mini ones)
- Spoon a heaping Tablespoon of chocolate into each cup and with a spoon coat the entire inside of the cup with chocolate. Pop in freezer 5 minutes.
- For the caramel, microwave all in a heat safe bowl and let come to room temp.
- Spoon the caramel into each cup of chocolate until almost to the top. Return to the freezer a few minutes.
- Use the rest of the chocolate to cover the tops of the cups. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt if desired.
- I like to use a piping bag for neatness. Pop in freezer a few mins then store in the fridge.
- You may have leftover caramel-keeps well in the fridge!!! Pour it over some ice cream!
Inspired By Creme de la Crumb
Caramel adapted from Sprinkle Bakes