Ooooh we are big fans of queso but queso in a crockpot…now THAT is genius! Melt it… walk away and come back to a beautiful creamy and cheesy dipping sauce! You can garnish this with jalapenos, scallions and tomatoes! This crockpot cheese queso is sure to be very popular at your next party!
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces white cheddar, shredded
- 4 ounces fontina, shredded
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- jalapenos, to taste!
- Place all in crockpot on low for 1 hour.
- Stir and cook on high 30 minutes.
- Stir in a little milk at a time until the desired consistency.