Need a crazy good appetizer? Try this! Grill up some shrimp – I used my Rachael Ray Grill Pan! Love it! Serve it alongside some homemade pesto for the perfect dip!
Click Here to Check out the BEST Grill pan ever!!!
Grilled Shrimp & Pesto
- 2 Pounds Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- olive oil
- 2 cups basil
- 6 garlic cloves.
- ¾c. olive oil.
- 1c. parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces pine nuts.
- 1 tsp. salt
- Heat grill pan on medium high with a little bit of olive oil.
- Add shrimp and season with salt/pepper.
- Grill just a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Food process the basil and garlic.
- Stream in oill.
- Add cheese and nuts. Process.
- Add salt.
- Chill and dig in!