Doggies deserve yummy treats, too! Always check with your vet first and if you get the go-ahead then make these! I know quite a few pups who have enjoyed these!
- 2¼ cups whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- Combine milk and peanut butter in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Gradually add flours.
- Knead dough by hand and roll out on floured surface to desired thickness. Cut-out treats.
- Place aluminum foil on cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes at 400°F.
- Cool completely before serving to your lucky dog! hee hee
- Note: If dough seems too dry or crumbly, add a little more milk
- Note: I sometimes brush the tops with beef or chicken broth before baking!