Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops
Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops are super fun for the kids. You can use a variety of cake flavors and drizzles/decorations, too! I used chocolate cake for these with just a little vanilla frosting mixed in. Then I dipped them in milk chocolate and added a white drizzle. Start with your favorite cake pops! Here is the recipe I used.
- Once you have made your cake pop dough, roll into balls that will be the "ice cream" topper.
- Dip the end of a stick in melted chocolate, insert into the pop and freeze.
- Once frozen, remove and dip the pop into your chocolate tapping off any extra.
- Stand up in a piece of floral foam covered in foil.
- Use a piping bag to drizzle on the white chocolate.
- Add sprinkles and a cherry!