Instant Chocolate Fudge
Are you a fudge lover? I have the perfect treat for you! I found this recipe back in July on the wonderful blog Chocolate, Chocolate and More! This website was created by Joan. Unfortunately, you may have heard that she recently passed away. Such tragic and shocking news to everyone! The blogging world has decided to honor her today as it is also National Chocolate Day. A perfect day for such a chocolate lover like Joan. Please visit her blog regularly to keep it going!!! Be sure to make her fudge, too. It is fabulous. You may also love Death By Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake. This fudge comes together very quickly! 2 ingredients is all you need or create this Instant Fudge! Serve this up at your next party and wow all of your guests. Just keep the simplicity of the recipe a secret! Let them think you worked extra hard to create this dessert!
- 14 ounces can Sweetened Condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Microwave the milk and chips for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth adding 15 seconds at a time back in the microwave if not smooth.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment.
- No need to spread it to corners-it will be thicker if you don't.
- Let it set up-can place in fridge.
- Cut and eat, eat, eat!
Adapted from Chocolate, Chocolate and more!