Are there ever really enough chocolate chip cookie recipes? Nope! I love to switch up the recipes for this ever popular cookie! With a warm chocolate chip cookie from the oven, you really can’t go wrong. These jumbo chocolate chip cookies are just delicious!
Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2¼ cups cake flour
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1½ tsp. Kosher salt
- 2½ sticks butter, room temperature
- 10 ounces light brown sugar (1¼ cups packed)
- 8 ounces granulated sugar (1 cup, plus 3 tablespoons)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 15 oz chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (1.5 bags)
- Beat butter and sugars together for 5 mins.
- Add eggs-one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Stir in chips.
- At this point you may chill dough until you are ready to bake them off.
- Bake on parchment lined cookie sheets at 350 degrees.
- Drop using a small ice cream scoop and bake 10-12 mins.
Adapted from Amanda’s Cookin
Please put butter (fat) measurements in cups or ounces as most sold in Canada is not in sticks. Are those 4 sticks to a pound or 8? makes a difference to the product.
Hugs & Cookies xoxo says
Yes, here 4 sticks=1 pound=2 cups