This is ridiculous, scrumptious and should be illegal! Luckily, they are not….so grab some krispy kreme donuts and get your s’mores on!
Nonstick Foil-BEST invention ever!
Krispy Kreme S'mores
- 2 Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts
- ¼ cup heavy cream,
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate (Bakers worked well here)
- 8-10 marshmallows
- Heat the cream until it is hot.
- Pour it over the chocolate in a heat proof bowl and let sit 2 mins.
- Stir smooth.
- Pop in freezer to thicken just for a few minutes.
- Broil Marshmallows on a nonstick foil lined cookie sheet for a few minutes until browned-don't walk away and keep a close eye!
- Slice doughnuts in half.
- Lay on some marshmallows and ganache to create doughnut s'mores sandwiches!
- Serve extra ganache on the side.
Inspired by Oh, Bite It……check out her blog for other fabulous and over the top yummy ideas!
Leave a Reply