This is a perfect sized treat for cheesecake lovers that cannot be trusted near an entire cake! The crust is made from Nilla wafer cookies making these super simple to prepare!
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp. Vanilla
- 1 box Nilla Wafers
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Line a muffin tin with muffin cups.
- Beat first 4 ingredients until smooth.
- Lay a Nilla wafer in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Pour batter in the muffin cups and bake at 350 for 15 mins.
- Top with cherries when cool.