Here is another one of my mom’s winning recipes. And, did I mention easiest recipe ever? So delicious your family will think you cooked allllll day!!!! Gotta love shrimp scampi!
Mom's Shrimp Scampi
- 1 stick butter (8T.)
- 1½ pounds jumbo shrimp, (peeled, deveined, tails removed)
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¾ cup seasoned bread crumbs (can add up to 1 cup if you like it thicker)
- 1 lemon
- In a skillet, melt butter.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add bread crumbs and stir to combine.
- Lay shrimp in baking dish.
- Pour on bread crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 approx 20 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Squeeze on fresh lemon juice when it comes out of the oven.