Mozzarella Penne Skillet
- 12 ounces penne
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- a few Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ jars favorite sauce
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- sliced scallions
- Boil and drain pasta. (I used gluten free.)
- Pan fry chicken in a little bit of olive oil to brown and cook through. Cut into small pieces and return it to the pan.
- Add pasta to the pan.
- Pour on the sauce and heat over low.
- Slice in the mozzarella and let it melt on low. Stir to combine.
- Top with scallions.