Nutter Butter Candy Bars
Nutter Butter Candy Bars are a dream come true for kids and peanut butter lovers and let’s face it, adults too! This crust is crazy delish because it uses crushed Nutter Butter cookies instead of graham cracker crumbs. Of course, you can swap in graham crumbs instead but this crust is unique and yummy. As for the layered candies you can be pretty flexible here. You can add nuts of you like them. I did not because my kids are not fans. You could also add in coconut if you like! As for the chips, be creative! You can try some butterscotch chips or even white chocolate. I used mini m & m’s for their small pop of color! The pretzels are divine in this as the saltiness offsets all of the sweetness. These are rich so only a small square is needed to satisfy your sweet tooth! These bars would also be super fun to make with their children. They will love layering all of the chips and goodies and even pouring on the condensed milk!
You may also like:
Nutter Butter Candy Cookie Bars
No Bake Nutter Butter Freezer Pie
- 20 Nutter Butters, crushed in food processor
- 5 T. melted butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1½ cups peanut butter chips
- 1½ cups chopped pretzels
- 1 cup mini M&Ms
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven 350.
- Line 9x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Combine nutter butter crumbs and butter.
- Press into bottom of pan.
- Layer on the chips, pretzels and m & m's..
- Pour on the condensed milk.
- Bake 23-25 mins.
- Cool and cut.
Adapted from Crazy for Crust
Leave a Reply