Making pasta at home can sound scary but it is really quite easy! It also happens to taste outrageous so your family will ask for it again and again! My kids love this with butter and salt! It is also fabulous with marinara sauce or carbonara! You can fancy up any meal with homemade pasta dough! You may also love Four Cheese Drunken Pasta.
You may need:
- 2 ¼ c. all-purpose flour plus more for counter
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 4 eggs
- Combine flour and salt and pour onto clean counter.
- Make a well with your hands and crack eggs into the center.
- Use a fork to slowly whisk flour into the eggs until you have a shaggy dough.
- Then, use hands to knead into a smooth ball of dough.
- Wrap in plastic and park in the fridge 1 hour.
- Cut into quarters and roll through your pasta roller. Start on setting one for a few passes. Then do one pass through setting 2, 3, 4 and 5. Run it through twice on #5. Lay on floured parchment paper.
- Then cut pasta with a roller cutter, kitchen aid cutter or by hand.
- Boil and enjoy or Dry on racks and freeze.
Adapted from Delish