Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna
I cannot think of anything more delicious than this Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna. This has got to be THE most insane, amazing, ridiculous creation I think I have ever dreamt up! I figured how could you go wrong with Nutter Butters, melted peanut butter, whipped cream, vanilla pudding and a large amount of peanut butter cups. The outcome was way more spectacular than I had even imagined and this has become one of my most viral blog recipes so far. You can absolutely kick this up to higher levels with homemade whipped cream and homemade pudding if you’d like, but in this case it is definitely not necessary. This recipe is easy enough that you can get the kids involved and make it a family activity. The hardest part about this peanut butter cookie lasagna is waiting for the cookies to soften and everything to set up. Patience is needed! The flavors marry beautifully though and it is all worth the wait. The other nice part about this recipe is that it is no-bake. This means when it is hot in the summer you can still have this amazing dessert without turning on your oven. No heating up the house when the thermometer hits 90 degrees outside. Imagine what a show stopper this would be at your Fourth of July party! It’s easy to travel in the car with, too.
I hope you will try out my peanut butter cookie lasagna very soon! I’d love to hear how your family enjoyed it. Snap a picture, too. It’s fun to see how everyone creates their lasagna a little differently.
How long will this last?
This dessert will last a few days in the fridge. Just be sure to keep it well covered with saran wrap for optimal freshness.
How is this served?
You will want to serve this up using a large serving spoon. Served onto cute dessert plates or mini trifle bowls will both make for a nice presentation!
This would also make the perfect Christmas dessert to feed a crowd! It's great because you are not preparing it last minute and can be free to wrap last minute gifts! Special Items You Are Going to Need:
- 1 box Nutter Butter Cookies
- Cool Whip or whip your own fresh whipped cream (1 cup cream plus a drop of sugar for sweetness)
- peanut butter cups
- ½ cup peanut butter, melted in microwave
- 1 box instant or regular vanilla pudding, prepared according to package
- Line the bottom of an 8x8 pan with Nutter Butter Cookies.
- Top with a drizzle of the melted peanut butter.
- Add ½ the pudding.
- Add half the cream. (I like to use a pastry bag so it is pretty but you can spread it if you prefer.)
- Top with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Repeat the layering!
- Decorate the top with crushed nutter butter cookies, peanut butter cups and a drizzle more of peanut butter.
- This must be chilled overnight for the cookies to soften! We are talking 24 hours or more-a little tip to speed the softening up....halve the cookies lengthwise (don't worry about the cream) and layer them halved. Or you could even chop the cookies and use chopped cookies in the layers! Either way you choose will be delicious!!!
You will also love: