Peanut Butter Fudge With Chocolate Ribbons
- Peanut Butter Fudge with Chocolate Ribbons
- 1½ cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla, divided
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 3.5 ounces marshmallow creme
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- Line 9x9 pan with non-stick foil. (To make it extra thick use a loaf pan!!!)
- Combine sugar, butter, evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly till temperature reaches 234º.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, peanut butter, marshmallow creme.
- Mix well.
- Stir in chocolate just until ribbons form-don't completely stir it in.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth with off-set spatula.
- Cool to room temperature, then cut into squares to serve.
- Freezes well too!
Recipe adapted from my lovely friend Liz at That Skinny Chick Can Bake!!!!