Pull-Apart Pigs in a Blanket
What a fun way to serve up pigs in a blanket…in a springform pan!!!! Looks like a cake, works like a pull apart bread and tastes scrumptious. To prevent over browning, I covered the pan loosely with foil for the last 5 minutes. You want to be sure the inside dough has enough time to bake all the way through! You may also like Mummy Hot Dogs or Sausage Stuffed French Toast Sticks.
- 4 T. melted butter
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 tube Pillsbury pizza dough
- 2 (12-oz.) packages cocktail hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease inside of a 8” springform pan with Pam.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and salt.
- Unroll dough and roll it out just a bit with a rolling pin.
- Cut 1”-x-2” rectangles.
- Brush tops of each with the butter. Lay a hot dog on the buttered side and wrap in the dough, sealing the seam.
- Stand each one up in the pan.
- Brush tops with the extra butter.
- Bake until golden, 55 to 60 minutes. (Can cover with foil loosely the last 5 mins)
- I baked this on top of a jelly roll pan in case any grease seeps out the side. Use a papertowel to absorb it at the end.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and serve with mustard.
Adapted from Delish