My son introduced my family to this recipe when he had pork sazon at a friend’s house. He loved it and being he is such a picky eater, we knew it had to be good! After googling a few versions, I kept it simple. You can play around with this though and add other flavors, as well. Cilantro and fresh garlic would be nice additions, too! You might also love Cashew Chicken and Taco Chicken Thighs.
You may need:
- 5 chicken breasts trimmed and pounded evenly
- 1 packet sazon
- Adobo seasoning I didn't measure but seasoned generously with it!
- scallions sliced for garnish
- 1-2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil plus more for grill pan
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag.
- Add oil, vinegar, sazon and adobo.
- Mix to coat evenly.
- Heat grill pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook breasts until they reach 165.
- Place on a plate covered with foil to rest 5 minutes.
- Slice and top with scallions.